The Republican Party of Garland County
3267 Albert Pike
Hot Springs, AR 71913
The Republican Party of Garland County is devoted to advancing the Republican party in the state of Arkansas and promoting Republican candidates for every elective city, county, state, and national office.
The party welcomes new members who share our aims and goals. Look here for information on meetings and activities and to share ideas on how to improve our party and our government.
We as Republicans Believe:
- That the individual citizens are willing and capable of managing their own affairs without government intervention.
- That the local, state and national governments must pursue policies designed to encourage individual initiative and induce people to be responsible for their own economic, political, and social well-being.
- The primary function of government is to protect the life, common liberty and property of the governed, to prevent fraud and misinterpretation, and to invoke a common justice.
- That when a function is undertaken by government, it should be performed by that government closest to the people which will provide as much direct control by those affected as reason and wisdom require to assure freedom and liberty to all citizens with justice under the law.
- That our national stability and expansion of the free enterprise system can be best assured by application of the Constitutional principles that unite the American People.